Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl

So, here's another post...for the one person that's gonna see it. I just got back from a Super Bowl Party with my youth, and well, it was eventful.  Teenage hormones are ridiculous! I already knew that, but they never cease to amaze me.  One moment a guy is flirting with 2 girls on a couch. When those girls leave, he finds another one (who was ticked off the whole time he flirted with the other girls) and flirts some more...and any time he talks to me or the other youth guy he's completely consumed with Jesus. Now, how can you do all that in one night!?! I'm pretty sure I skipped that stage of life.  

I must say though, I had a great time with the youth tonight.  My head hurts from all the noise, but really that's the point of a Super Bowl party. There were about 30 people, and it was just fun to goof off with no agenda for the evening.  What makes me even more happy is that of the 30 people there, I'd say 10 of them were new. I love meeting new youth, and having fun with them. I think one of my favorite things to do is to change people's view of "church".  If people can just see that it can be fun, I think it makes a huge difference. So, new people for a super bowl party is a winning situation in my book.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with the ramblings for tonight, but I'll share a few pics, enjoy :)

Nerts Action!!!

Catch Phrase


Some beautiful faces

1 comment:

  1. 1.) I'm pretty sure two people will read this at least, because Devon knows about it, too!

    2.) NERTS!

    Looks like you had a blast. Too bad your team lost. :)

    ReplyDelete